Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Guess what the Fed-Ex man brought me today....

 ...MY NEW UNIFORM!!! WOOHOO


 I just want to send a HUGE thanks to Danny Lopez! You are awesome and I can not what to wear it :)

My meet schedule is always a rough draft but I am thinking that I am going to throw at the Oregon Preview (March 18th), to preview where I am at with my technique and mental preparation. Then, as always, I will throw at Mt. SAC on April 16th. The last weekend in April, I will head up to Ashland, Ohio. The next weekend I will throw at the Oregon Twilight. Mid-May I will take a short trip to Tucson, AZ for a 2 day meet. In June, I am hoping the hammer will be added to the Prefontaine Classic, so I have a meet before the big show happens. National starts June 23rd and ends on the 26th. I throw on the 25th at 12:15.

This week has been pretty laid back. My rest week as been extended a few days but I know that my body does not mind. Last week was the end of my 3 week cycle phase of my training and now I am heading into 2 week cycle phase. Now I start to become a little more explosive in the weight room and on the track. The hammers will still be heavy, but that is OK with me :)

Hope everyone is doing great!

Britney

" I am deeply centered and peaceful in life. It is safe for me to be alive and joyous ".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails